Have total control over your yogurt with the Proctor Silex Yogurt Maker. Tailor your recipes however you like them—reduce the sugar, incorporate fresh fruit, use non-dairy milk alternatives and more. You can even make Greek yogurt with a strainer.
- PREPARE AND STORE YOGURT IN THE SAME CONTAINER: After yogurt is cultured in the included 32 oz. container, it can be stored right in the refrigerator.
- AIRTIGHT STORAGE: Included plastic container is BPA-free in food zones and has snap-down clips for easy storage.
- DIGITAL CONTROLS: The convenient digital timer counts down the hours until your yogurt is ready. An alarm will chirp to let you know when it’s done.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Preparing and storing yogurt in one dishwasher-safe container means less cleanup at the end and more consistent results.
- RECIPES INCLUDED: Get inspired to create a variety of yogurts with different toppings and mix-ins.
Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians aiming to be Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. Instant Pot Duo is a 7-in-1 programmable cooker, it replaces 7 kitchen appliances as it has the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt maker & warmer. 14 built-in smart programs (Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize & Jiu Niang) cook your favorite dishes with the press of a button. A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking. Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you serve it. Instant Pot generates almost no noise and leaks no steam. It traps all the aromas in the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns associated with non-stick coatings. The slim body design has lid holders for both left and right handed users. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant. Its elegant and durable design makes it easy to clean and pleasurable to use for the years to come. Instant Pot Duo uses the latest technology with an embedded microprocessor, which monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time and adjusts heating intensity. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal effect. These greatly improve cooking result and maintain consistence. Instant Pot is carefully designed to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food. It passed the stringent UL certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind and protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 14.84 x 13.31 inches
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors.Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, condensation collector and recipe booklet
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Got milk? Add a few simple, fresh ingredients, like vanilla bean, apricot, strawberry, maybe a sprinkle of cinnamon- Then fill up your Gourmia GYM1710 Auto Yogurt Maker! With a single flip of a switch, you can effortlessly cook up a batch of multi-flavored, creamy, dreamy goodness. Homemade yogurt is loaded with healthy probiotics, While also free from the colorings, preservatives, and artificial flavors typically found in processed packages. This magical machine will automatically heat to, and maintain, perfect yogurt cooking temperature and time- So you can enjoy all the benefits without any of the headache! Included are 12 quality constructed glass jars and twist on lids. Get creative trying out a variety of flavors and consistencies, or check out our free recipe book for ideas- Like Dulce de Leche Yogurt, Mango Lassi, and Frozen Double Chocolate Chip Yogurt Pops! Gourmia’s mission is to make everyday cooking easy, healthy, and delicious. Our products deliver a higher standard of innovation, performance, and value. Our founders are experts in the modern world of small appliances and are passionate about providing our customers with dependable, efficient tools that will make life in the kitchen fun and easy.
- 12 JAR: Experiment with a variety of different flavors and thicknesses in one single batch!
- DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS: Homemade yogurt is fresher and healthier; free from colorings, preservatives, and artificial flavors.
- AUTO EASE: A single flip of a switch to activate and maintain automatically perfect yogurt cooking temperature.
- SLEEK & DURABLE: Stainless steel design with easy-view transparent top, and 12 quality constructed glass jars and lids.
- ETL CERTIFIED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. This product is ETL certified so you can be confident that you’re receiving a safe, efficient, high quality appliance.
Cuisinart CYM-100 Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
The Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling turns milk and soymilk into nutritious yogurt automatically. Yogurt lovers can create an endless variety of flavors and the 1-1/2 liter batch makes enough for days of delicious meals and snacks. Operation is simple. Once processing time has elapsed, the unit switches itself to a cooling mode.
Today’s health-conscious consumers want to eat right. Not only a great source of protein and calcium, yogurt also contains probiotics, or good bacteria, that are crucial for a healthy digestive system. The Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker takes the guesswork out of making yogurt at home. Simply mix together ingredients and pour into the yogurt container, letting the yogurt maker do the rest. You will love the ready-to-eat chilled results.
Either plain or flavored, yogurt is the perfect anytime food to enjoy alone, with granola or in your morning smoothie. Yogurt is also a great ingredient to have on hand in the kitchen for delicious and moist baked goods, as a secret ingredient to marinades for meat and poultry, and also the perfect vehicle for soups and sauces.
Large Capacity: Make more than six 8-ounce servings of yogurt at a time in the 50-ounce yogurt container.
Automatic Cooling Mode: The unit switches to cooling mode when the processing cycle is done, and maintains temperature until you turn the unit off.
Perfect Results – Automatically: Just add milk or soymilk, active cultures and flavors of your choice; select the time and press START and then watch the CYM-100 do all the work.
Simple Operation: Start and stop your yogurt making at the touch of a button. The LED display clearly displays and counts down processing time. The time controls make it easy to set the recommended processing time for the recipe you’re using.
Stainless Steel Styling: Sleek, elegant and streamlined enough to leave right on the counter.
- Put all of the ingredients in the yogurt container and then cover it with the yogurt container lid.
- Place the filled container into the housing and cover with the housing lid.
- Plug the unit in and the default fermentation time (8 hours) will begin flashing on the screen. To change the fermentation time (1-24 hours), use the “+” and “-” buttons.
- Once desired fermentation time is flashing on the LED display, press the START button. At this point, the fermentation numbers on the LED will become solid and fermentation countdown will begin.
- After the fermentation is complete the unit will automatically switch into cooling mode and display “C” in the LED. As long as the unit is plugged in, it will stay in cooling mode until you turn the unit off. After 8-12 hours, the temperature of the yogurt will be between 43 and 52 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To turn the unit off or end the cooling cycle, press and hold the STOP button for 3 seconds. Once the unit is off, you can either remove the yogurt container and place it directly in the refrigerator, or use the yogurt scoop provided and divide yogurt into individual portions.
Tips and Hints
Finished Yogurt and Taste
- Check yogurt consistency during the fermentation process to avoid over-culturing. Begin checking yogurt on the earlier side of the recommended time range. Yogurt should have some body and be slightly firm when fully fermented. Always stir yogurt before serving. Yogurt starts to over-culture when whey begins to separate. Yogurt is over-cultured when curds and whey have completely separated. More time can always be added to under-cultured yogurt, even if it has been through the cooling cycle. However, once over-cultured, yogurt is no longer edible.
- Longer fermentation times will produce a tangier yogurt, but also aid in thickening. Strain yogurt overnight using a strainer lined with a coffee filter, for an ultra-rich and thick treat.
- Whole milk is recommended for making yogurt — avoid ultra-pasteurized milk. Fuller-fat milks produce thicker yogurts.
- When adding a flavor to yogurt, wait until 6 hours after the cooling process has begun. Flavors can also be added to individual portions as needed instead of to the entire batch. Certain flavors may shorten the shelf life of yogurt. Fruit mix-in flavors last longer and are better added to the entire batch, while sweeter syrups are best added to individual portions.
- Yogurt will be at its best and should be eaten within the first three days after completion. Yogurt can be kept for up to 8 days.
- Built-in cooling system automatically shifts to the perfect chilling temperature
- 50-ounce yogurt container allows you to make more than six 8-ounce servings of yogurt at once
- Easy operation starts and stops yogurt making with the touch of a button
- Time controls make it easy to set the recommended fermenting time according to recipe
- Stainless steel styling; digital time display; 120 volts. BPA free
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Enjoy your favorite flavor, made fresh at home with little fuss and preparation. The entire process takes between 6 to 10 hours. The yogurt maker includes seven 6-ounce glass jars with lids so you can make a different flavor in each. Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking. The unit has on/off switch and light indicating unit is working.
- Seven – 6oz Glass containers allows for making up to seven different types of Flavors
- Comes with on/off switch and light indicating unit is working. Glass Jars are dishwasher safe
- Three-year warranty and BPA Free,Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 6 inches
- Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking. Make up to 42 ounces of yogurt
- For firmer yogurt without boiling just add 10 tablespoons of powdered milk to the room temperature pasteurized milk before pouring it into the glass jars
Make your business a destination with Frostline Soft Serve Fat Free Yogurt Mix. Take your pick from rich and creamy yogurt to a variety of soft serve mixes, including lactose-free and dairy-free options! Frostline Soft Serve is perfect for restaurants, small shops, convenience stores, and other businesses looking to serve a fast delicious frozen yogurt mix with their soft serve machine. What is Frostline Fat Free Yogurt Mix? It is a dry mix that is reconstituted with cold water and frozen down in a soft serve machine. It delivers a rich, creamy mouth feel and appealing flavor. A pack makes 113 ½ cup servings. A volume amount of 1/2 level cup, weighing 91g, of frozen prepared product is based on 40% overrun. Depending on the amount of overrun your soft serve machine is set up for, a 1/2 cup of prepared soft serve may weigh more or less than 91g and will affect the number of servings. Frostline is manufactured by Kent Precision Foods. Each product is made in the USA and perfected to be delicious. If you enjoy Frostline Soft Serve check out other amazing food products by Kent Foods, such as Dole Soft Serve, Land O’Lakes, Orrington Farms, Mrs. Wages, Thick-it, and Southern Gourmet available on Amazon.
- Fat free
- Product Contains Milk or Milk Derivatives
- Product Contains Soybean or Soybean Derivative
- Each case contains 6 packs, which yields 113 1/2-cup servings each
From the Manufacturer
Double-insulated freezer bowl.
Frozen treats in 20 minutes or less.
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors