If you have been missing old-fashion chocolate chip cookies like your mom used to make, look no further. And you will not find yourself apologizing for bringing these GF-Vegan cookies to any party because they are simply one of the best cookies you will ever eat. Wholegrain, ancient grains give the base a lovely, nutty flavor and wheat-like texture. Our directions provide both vegan and traditional egg and butter directions. You will not be dissapointed.
- CLASSIC TASTE – These cookies are just like Mom used to make but are wholegrain, gluten-free, and extra delicious. Better yet, they are easily made vegan too!
- FAST & EASY – The mix makes 18 cookies, ready to eat in under 20-25 minutes.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION – Our chocolate chip cookie mix is gluten-free, non-GMO, and egg-free and dairy-free preparation.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS – The mix is simple to assemble; just add your favorite butter/oil/shortening/margarine, Vanilla, Aquafaba or eggs, mix and you are ready to bake. You just can’t go wrong and they are so easy!
- OUR RECOMMENDATION – At Snacktivist headquarters, our favorite is using high-quality, organic salted butter and Aquafaba. They are beyond delicious and the perfect texture. Aquafaba is the water that is poured from a can of garbanzo beans (or any white bean).